ADATA XPG “Xtreme Performance Gear,” line-up of SSD are company’s flagship offing, which targeted towards gamers and enthusiasts. ADATA recently updated the line-up with a new XPG SX930 series of SSDs with MLC Plus NAND flash and a five-year warranty. Being the company’s top tear offing, the XPG SX930 has support for ADATA’s exclusive pSLC Cache Technology, BCH ECC technology, NCQ, S.M.A.R.T., Windows TRIM Command and DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer.
With XPG SX930, ADATA has emphasized on endurance rather than performance. The XPG SX930 uses the JMicron’s brand new JMF670H controller, which features a single 32-bit ARM968 core with Micron 16nm 128Gbit MLC. The ADATA XPG SX930 is available in capacity of 120GB, 240GB and 480GB. Today we are going to take a look at ADATA XPG SX930 240GB model and see if endurance and performance balance which this SSD offering.
- Ultra-fast pSLC Cache Technology
- Enterprise-grade MLC Plus NAND Flash
- DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer for Improved Data Transfer
- Advanced BCH ECC Technology
- Efficiency Optimized- NCQ / S.M.A.R.T Command Support
- TRIM Support
- ADATA SSD Toolbox – Easily to Control Your SSD
- 5-Year Warranty