ASUS ROG didn’t need any introductions as it’s one of the most popular among gamers and enthusiasts. With NVIDIA’s new GTX 1000 series Asus bring a new ROG STRIX design, ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 including the STRIX cooler with RGB Aura lighting and very healthy factory overclock.
NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080 feature the new Pascal GO104 built on 16nm with 2560 Unified shaders and 8GB of GDDR5X running at 10Gbps packing some serious GPU horsepower. With ASUS custom PCB design using highest-end components and more efficient tri-fan cooler good enough to choice this for your next graphics card? Let’s find out.
- DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.