Asus not new to the gaming peripheral market as premium ROG peripherals are quite innovative and popular, but they are more expansive too. So, ASUS stated the new TUF Gaming line to offer similar gaming peripherals but at a lower cost than its ROG brothers. Today we are taking a look at TUF Gaming H3 Headset which is a budget gaming headset set to offer all the basics required for a great gaming experience.
The TUF Gaming H3 comes with a 50 mm driver, supports Virtual 7.1 surround sound supported by Windows Sonic. It offers a lightweight design with stainless-steel headband and thicker foam padding to ensures comfort while gaming. The TUF Gaming H3 can be used on pretty much everything – PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox, Switch and so on. There are lots of completion on this price point so it is good enough, let’s find out.
- Platform: PC, MAC, Mobile device, PlayStation® 4 ,Xbox 360®, Nintendo Switch
- Connector: 3.5 mm(1/8”) connector Audio/mic combo
- Driver diameter: 50 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Frequency Response (headphones): 20 ~ 20000 Hz
- Microphone Pick-up Pattern: Uni-directional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50 ~ 10000 Hz
- Microphone boom sensitivity: -40 dB
- Cable: 1.3m headset cable+1.3m splitter cable
- Weight: 294 g
- Accessories: Quick start guide, 3.5mm audio/mic splitter cable