We already look at the big boy TUF Gaming RTX 3080 but not everyone can afford it, ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3060 Ti is a more budget-friendly option that offers most of the same features including DLSS and RTX real-time ray-tracing technologies. The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti core GA 104 silicon comes with 4,864 CUDA cores, 38 dedicated second-gen ray-tracing cores, and 80 ROPs. The setup is powerful enough to compete with last generation’s RTX 2080 Super—a ferocious graphics card that costs twice as much. NVIDIA decided to go with 8GB of GDDR6 memory over a 256-bit bus, for a total memory bandwidth of 448GB/s. Asus factory overclocks a bit on the TUF OC, pushing it to a 1,755MHz boost clock and a 1,410MHz base clock.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in-game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
- Military-grade capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.