Cooler Master, an award-winning PC components company, today launches the new MasterCase H100. The MasterCase H100 is a conveniently sized mini-ITX case that can be configured as a portable gaming rig, a tiny living room PC, and a desktop space-saver.
From its industrial construction to its generous use of mesh, the H100 fits neatly in the series as a travel-sized alternative. A massive 200 mm RGB fan is juxtaposed against the H100’s compact size, designed as a combination of extremes. The fan’s recessed mounting takes advantage of Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, proven to filter out dust, provide unrestricted ventilation, and makes the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient. The Fine Mesh spans the entire front panel and part of the top panel, leaving just enough room for a built-in handle to enhance portability.
Huge At Heart
Relative to its size, the H100 features high capacity for storage support, benefitting systems built as a home theater PC or media center (4 x SSDs or 3 x SSDs + 1x HDD). While the layout of the H100 works well with APUs, additional clearance space is provided for future upgrades with dedicated graphics cards. With the growing popularity of ITX graphics cards, gamers have a wide range of options to choose from with 210 mm (max) of graphics card clearance within the H100. Compatible with an ATX power supply, efficient power is ensured for varying configurations.
- Compact Mini-ITX – A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
- Fine Mesh Ventilation – The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
- 200 mm RGB Fan – Despite its compact dimensions, the H100 features the H Series’ massive 200 mm RGB fan.
- ATX Power Supply – Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
- Built-In Handle – A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
- RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Component Support – Clearances of 210 mm for the graphics card, 83 mm for CPU coolers, and 210 mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
A Little Game-Changer
For a mini-ITX case, the MasterCase H100 features a high capacity for storage and ATX power supply compatibility. This makes the H100 the ideal bridge to move from a larger system to a more compact configuration; an entry point into the ITX landscape without the co mmitment to specific components like an SFX power supply. With advancements in small ITX graphics cards & APU/integrated graphics, the MasterCase H100 retains a high build versatility for function-focused systems at a competitive price point.
Pricing & Availability
- Item code : MCM H100 KANN S00
- EAN code : 4719512088951
- UPC code : 884102061400
- MSRP : €64,99