EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce a new line of EK Kits. Gaming Series kits or in short G Kits are a great choice for every liquid cooling beginner and users want to take advantage of their 5.25″ bays.
The G kits are EK’s fifth lineup of kits, joining the existing Slim, Liquid, Performance and Xtreme Series. Gaming kits come in three different versions, where the size of the radiator and number of fans is the only difference between them. As with all other EK kits, G series kits are named after the radiator size that comes with each kit. Hance, EK-KIT G240, EK-KIT G280 and EK-KIT G360.
Why did we design the Gaming Series kits?
The G kits are compact space saving starter liquid cooling kits dedicated to all users who seek the best performing, market proven components for exploiting their chassis 5.25″ drive bays. Designed to replace the standard cylindrical reservoir and to save space, the G kits are a great choice for every liquid cooling beginner and people who have excess 5.25″ drive bays. Customers looking for a complete CPU custom loop solution, get an affordable package with step by step instructions and don’t have to worry about compatibility issues or getting the wrong amount of fittings, too short tube or any other problems beginners face with! Each G kit will free up space inside your case for better airflow, make your PC silent, highly overclockable and absolutely beautiful!
- EK-Supremacy MX UNI – universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. Every EK-Supremacy MX offers the potential to upgrade to full EVO standard.
- EK-CoolStream radiators (PE 240 with EK-KIT G240, CE 280 with EK-KIT G280 and PE 360 with EK-KIT G360) offer the best cooling capacity in the 38-45mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm and 140mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
- EK-Vardar – industrial grade high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for high-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range. Tow 120mm Vardar is included with EK-KIT G240, two 140mm Vardar fans are included with EK-KIT G280 and three 120mm Vardar fans are included with EK-KIT G360.
- EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX – Plexi (incl. pump) – EK-DBAY D5 PWM MX is a reduced cost variant of EK-DBAY D5 high-performance hydraulically improved pump top (volute) with a two-slot 5.25″ drive bay form factor reservoir and integrated Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This type of design makes the use of 5.25″ drive bay slots in order to provide efficient air flow and more room for other components when facing limited space constraints.
- EK-ACF Fittings – Advanced Compression Fittings are high-quality compression fittings, designed for use with flexible soft tubing. Six EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm – Nickel (3/8″ – 1/2″) are enclosed with every G kit.
- EK-DuraClear – 2 meters of the premium quality PVC tubing, guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues. It is guaranteed to be free of plasticizer leaching related issues and to have long-lasting clarity. 2 meters of tubing is more than enough for a complete loop and you will be left with enough spare to add more liquid cooling parts or reroute your loop if needed.
- EK-CryoFuel Clear – is a specially designed additive for computer liquid cooling systems. It comes in a weight-saving 100mL concentrated form, which just needs to be diluted with 900mL distilled water (not included). The diluted liquid forms a stable non-toxic mixture for your liquid cooling loops and contains all the necessary corrosion, scale, and biological growth inhibitors.
Kits are easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in these kits can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Shop.
The majority of components are pre-assembled, resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, these kits are a full custom loop solution. They can be upgraded with additional water blocks, for example, GPU water blocks and components, such as additional radiators. If you are cooling your rig with air, and dreaming about liquid cooling, these kits will make your transition to this elite club as easy as possible!
G Series kits are compatible with the following CPU sockets: