HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced it is shipping its official Xbox licensed gaming headset, CloudX Revolver Gears of War. Fans of Gears of War can show their pride as the headset features an exclusive battle-weathered design that complements the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle and Xbox One Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition Wireless Controller.
HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War headset is ideal for FPS and open-environment gameplay. It offers a studio-grade sound stage that lets gamers hear opponents from farther away and more accurately. HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War features a 3.5mm (4-pole) plug and 2M PC extension cable to go with the genuine leather headband and high-quality, award-winning HyperX memory foam for hours of gaming in ultimate comfort.
“HyperX is especially excited to offer Gears of War fans the opportunity to enhance their gameplay with our newest headset,” said Daniel Kelley, director of marketing, HyperX. “We’ve worked hard on the sound and design, and together with Microsoft and The Coalition, this headset gives gamers the full Gears experience.”
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gears of War is backed by a two-year warranty and legendary HyperX reliability.
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response:12Hz-28,000Hz
- Impedance: 33 Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input Power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 364g
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 380g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug2 (4-pole) + Audio Control Box – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)