MSI announced its top of the line take on the GTX 1080 Ti The GAMING X featuring MSI’s two-and-a-half slot TWIN FROZR VI dual-fan cooling solution with Torx 2.0 fans, which have the ability to completely turn off in low-load scenarios through their Zero Frozr feature. The card comes with a custom PCB, equipped with dual 8-pin power connectors and 8+2 phase design.
The GAMING X comes with three different overclocking profiles:
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
- 1683 MHz / 1569 MHz / 11124 MHz (OC Mode)
- 1657 MHz / 1544 MHz / 11016 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 1582 MHz / 1480 MHz / 11016 MHz (Silent Mode)
- 11GBB GDDR5X
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control: Technology Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.Gaming App
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent
- during light use in one click.
- LED control: Full control on your RGB GAMING LEDs to set the mood.