Nvidia has released their first Oculus Ready GPU driver, which bring optimisations for both the Oculus Rift and many VR launch titles. This GPU driver also brings game optimisations to Dark Souls 3, Quantum Break and Paragon.
Virtual reality is here! This Game Ready driver brings full support for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, optimizations and enhancements for virtual reality games such as EVE: Valkyrie, Chronos, and Elite Dangerous, and the latest support for NVIDIA VRWorks. Make sure your PC is GeForce GTX VR Ready before stepping into the Rift!
The new driver also brings the latest support and enhancements for the upcoming HTC Vive headset.
Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Quantum Break, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls III, andParagon early-access
Application SLI Profiles Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Dark Souls III – SLI profile added
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- Dark Souls III – Not recommended
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition – Not recommended
- Hitman Pro – Not recommended
- Paragon – Not recommended
- Quantum Break – Not recommended
- NView – version 147.00
- HD Audio Driver – version 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – version 9.15.0428
- GeForce Experience – version 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – version 8.0 Release 364 Graphics Drivers for Windows
Download Nvidia’s new 364.72-WHQL driver here.