Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the release of the new Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 headset and Razer Hammerhead V2 in-ear headphones. The new Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 and Razer Hammerhead V2 both have an enhanced chassis that is CNC milled out of aircraft-grade aluminum, and flat-style cables that are ideal for mobile gaming and music use. Engineered for improved acoustic clarity and more powerful bass for which the Razer Hammerhead series is known, the in-ear headset and headphone are equipped with extra-large 10 mm dynamic drivers — a 20 percent increase from their forerunners.
The Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 comes with three quick-action control buttons on the in-line microphone, which is fully-compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Three ear tip sizes and an optional bi-flange attachment provide superior sound isolation, as well as customizable comfort for increased versatility. An included splitter cable allows it to be connected to devices with dedicated audio and microphone jacks.
“The demanding requirements of on-the-go gaming inspired us to make the original Razer Hammerhead with uncompromised sound quality in a form factor that was comfortable and could take a beating,” says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. “This next evolution of the Hammerheads offers more power, sound quality, durability and portability than ever before.”
- Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 or Razer Hammerhead V2 analog in-ear gaming & music headset
- Audio/microphone splitter cable (Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 only)
- 3 pairs of sized silicon ear tips
- 1 bi-flange attachment
- 1 carrying case
Audio and microphone compatibility:
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + microphone combined jack (Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 only)
- Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 — USD 69.99 / EUR 79.99
- Razer Hammerhead V2 — USD 49.99 / EUR 59.99