Long gone are the days where your console’s storage alone would do the trick and handle large gaming libraries. With a growing list of games willingly taking more than 100 GB of storage space, having a safe option where to store your games is a necessity. The A62 game drive positions itself as an ideal solution thanks to a high storage capacity, and plug and play interface.
With capacity up to 2 TB, the A62 game drive has been specially designed for gamers looking to expand their gaming libraries. Save up to 50 games on average without compromising your console’s storage. Moreover, with super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the A62 game drive delivers swift transfer speeds, up to 5 Gbps.
Enjoy a seamless experience thanks to the plug and play technology. Connect the hard drive to the gaming console and enjoy your games in a matter of seconds. Save your progress anytime, load and resume your game exactly where you left it.
- Capacity up to 2 TB, store the best of new games without having to forego the classics
- Super-speed data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (up to 5 Gbps)
- Meets US military MIL-STD 810G 516.7 Procedure IV anti-collision standard (122 cm transit drop test, with 26 contact points tested) *Product meets the test standards under normal use. Do not deliberately drop or damage the product.
- IPX4 water-resistance provides protection against splashing water from any direction
- Texturized surface promotes scratch and fingerprint resistance
- LED light indicates data transfer activity and power status
- Easy “plug-in and use” eliminates the need for an external adapter
- Free SP Widget software available for download, which provides 7 major back-up and security functions
- Capacity: 1 TB, 2 TB
- Dimensions: 131.7 mm x 86.5 mm x 14.9 mm
- Weight: 180 g – 282 g (by capacity)
- Material: Rubber + Plastic
- Color: Black/Blue
- Cable: USB Type-A to USB Type-A
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x, PS4 Pro or PS4 with system software version 4.50 or higher, Xbox One
- Operating Temperature: 5°C – 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 70°C
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, EAC, KCC, RCM